Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home!

I am finally home! Well, I arrived home last Thursday night, but I just haven't blogged about it yet. Finals week went pretty well. The only final that really caused me some trouble was the Chemistry exam. It was accumulative of both fall and spring semesters, so it was a lot of information to get down! Since I have been home, I have been unpacking for the most part. I worked one day on Monday, but haven't since then because of all the rain we have been getting. I work for my uncle doing landscaping, and small construction jobs when he needs me. I enjoy the job, but when it is raining there isn't much you can do about mowing lawns! So, instead of working I have been doing chores around the house, as well as preparing to build a backyard gym for me and my friend to work out on all summer. It is going to be awesome, and we will be saving a ton of money! This coming weekend is packed with high school and college graduation parties. It will be nice to see some faces that I haven't seen in a while. I will keep my blog updated with work, gym, and other interesting stories! Its bed time for me.

Take Care,
Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment